What Do We Living For?


I got this title from my heart, no, it's from God ...

When I was really exhausted, helpless and cry alone at a small corner without anyone notice.

Well, when I'm in that kind of situation, I will think of my noble Lord.

Somebody in my class even called me fanatic! Do you think I'm too fanatic in christianity?

I can't think of anyone that can comfort me when my parents are not aorund...

My brother? Obviously, he hasn't grow up yet...He's still in his puppy love life style( I'm not kind of "dislike" him...just that I expected too much from him)

Why do we live? I've been teased by people all the time.

My height...People used to tease me just because that I'm SHORT...Even my brother do so...with his friends...

They have a lot more to tease...I suppose. So, why should I feel sad about these? God gave me this this size, height for his particullar reasons...

I'm not clever...I'm not a genius...I'm not learning very fast...Why? I don't know...LOL...ask God! But I knew that I am good in arts...Must challenge Jason some times later...

So, those who are still offense or disgust this "We live for God!"...I would like to advice you to stand up again! With strenght and guidance given by God!

1 Response to What Do We Living For?

  1. Unknown says:

    Love this post!

    I'm sure God from above will be touched by this sincere post too!

    Don't need to challenge me lar, everyone is gifted at some areas, right? =)

    Keep this spirit up high and keep burning for God!

Post a Comment